- Fully equipped dive shop
- Secure parking facilities
- IDEST cylinder testing.
- Compressed ‘country air’ to 232 bar.
- A full range of mixed gases ( nitrox, trimix, heliar,etc.) for suitably qualified divers.
- Proper toilet/shower facilities and heated changing area.
- Stunning, state-of-the-art new clubhouse, with toilets, shower, bar, restaurant, sun terrace, conference room etc.
- Jetty with two piers for deep water entry to simulate hard boat recovery.
- Concrete slipway for entry/exit to training area platforms.
- Two clear, buoyed and graduated training areas with two non-slip platforms positioned in 2 and 6 metres of water.
- Our NEW attractions-the pigs, Sandy the she-devil and a flying saucer!
- Underwater caves to simulate lining-out techniques for wreck / cave diving.
- 15 metre training platform.
- Wessex helicopter, see dive map for details.
- Numerous underwater attractions ( see Dive Site Map page ).